First post: missed pictures and life lesson
Hello! It’s my first post here, so sorry if something is not so interesting and useful, as it could be!
It was very warm day today and I felt essentially that all people should take the cameras with them EVERY time they go outside. Even if it is the Saturday walk with relatives in the recreation park.
You never know when you’ll see nice pictures: serious man in expensive costume, carrying cute small dog on his hands, elderly ladies dancing in retro dance stage or city mayor riding his bycicle.
We often miss opportunities. It’s a pity, but probably if it happens – it should be so. If I haven’t forgotten my camera at home today, I could get some interesting shots for many purposes, but I possibly didn’t make an attempt to write the first post to the dreamstime blog again.
So, that was a life lesson I’ve learned today and wanted to share with you – not every opportunity is really yours.
But still, I’ll try not to forget my camera at home again and wish you the same!
Nice to meet you!
Photo credits: Oliena.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day