First rung of the ladder.
Hi, thanks for stopping by.
I'm going to be using this blog to chart my progress down the Dreamstime road and keep a record of my successes, my failures, and hopefully the lessons i'll have learnt from those failures.
I'm relatively new to this so whilst the content might cover topics you are familiar with and have been through yourself, it will at the very least be an honest and truthful account of how it feels from the bottom of the ladder looking up.
I'm currently just watching views rise slowly. My portfolio started showing up online less than a week ago so it's nice to see some traffic finding it's way to my portfolio. Long may it continue.
Let the fun begin!!
Photo credits: Mark Andrew.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking