First rung of the ladder.
Hi, thanks for stopping by.
I'm going to be using this blog to chart my progress down the Dreamstime road and keep a record of my successes, my failures, and hopefully the lessons i'll have learnt from those failures.
I'm relatively new to this so whilst the content might cover topics you are familiar with and have been through yourself, it will at the very least be an honest and truthful account of how it feels from the bottom of the ladder looking up.
I'm currently just watching views rise slowly. My portfolio started showing up online less than a week ago so it's nice to see some traffic finding it's way to my portfolio. Long may it continue.
Let the fun begin!!
Photo credits: Mark Andrew.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon