I'm very grateful to the first person to purchase one of my illustrations through Dreamstime.
This particular image was inspired by the poisoning of the oceans through our demands for fossil fuels. I am so passionate about this subject that I sold my car a few years ago. My family and I rely on bikes, public transit and feet.
Like most of my illustrations, it started as a sketch, inked, scanned and traced in Illustrator. From there I colored it in. The drilling platform was added from scratch upon recommendation of my daughter.
Hoping I can keep those kinds of sales going up to a few times per day!
Photo credits: Eric Basir.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images