I'm very grateful to the first person to purchase one of my illustrations through Dreamstime.
This particular image was inspired by the poisoning of the oceans through our demands for fossil fuels. I am so passionate about this subject that I sold my car a few years ago. My family and I rely on bikes, public transit and feet.
Like most of my illustrations, it started as a sketch, inked, scanned and traced in Illustrator. From there I colored it in. The drilling platform was added from scratch upon recommendation of my daughter.
Hoping I can keep those kinds of sales going up to a few times per day!
Photo credits: Eric Basir.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips