A little over than a month since I started uploading photos in Dreamstime and I already got my first sale! Here is the photo:
This image was part of the series I did with different decorations at home lit by torches. It was by accident that I moved my hand before the exposure ended. The result ended up nice and I tried moving around on purpose. At that time I liked the image but I never expected it to be the first one that gets bought.
As little as my experience is, I might say that the photo is more different than the rest in DT and that is probably the reason.
Photo credits: Maria Dimitrova.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon