A little over than a month since I started uploading photos in Dreamstime and I already got my first sale! Here is the photo:
This image was part of the series I did with different decorations at home lit by torches. It was by accident that I moved my hand before the exposure ended. The result ended up nice and I tried moving around on purpose. At that time I liked the image but I never expected it to be the first one that gets bought.
As little as my experience is, I might say that the photo is more different than the rest in DT and that is probably the reason.
Photo credits: Maria Dimitrova.
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk