What an amazing feeling to have sold my first image!
I must say that it does spark a new wave of ideas for what the shoot next, and keep on trying to become a better photographer to get more pictures approved and hopefully sold. For all of you out there that have joined and are still waiting on a sale, it will come!
This is the picture that will always be remembered as my first sale;
Photo credits: Sam20140218.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips