I signed up Dreamstime 6 years ago in 2010 and uploaded some photos that were not accepted. After several attempts to upload photos, I stopped trying to send photos for years to come.
In 2016 I decided to take up photography again. I uploaded some photos in April of which, about 2-3 were accepted. I was pleasantly surprised and very happy - this motivated me.
After 4 months, in August 2016, the number of accepted photos has reached 300. Yesterday I had the first sale. Although it is not a lot of money, I am very pleased that my photo finally bought!
These are my photos that were purchased.
Photo credits: Igor Pitirimov.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry