First sale has motivated me
I signed up to Dreamstime a while ago, well, maybe a year ago or so, I uploaded some photos of which, about 10 were accepted.
I guess after a little while I didn't give much thought to Stock, but one day about a week and a half ago, I came an checked out my account.
I was surprised and quite happy to see that I actually had a earnings balance!
Though not a huge amount of money, I was happy to see that one of my photos sold! This has motivated me to put in the effort to upload and keep working on submitting new photographs.
This is my image that sold once! Gangnam streets in Seoul, South Korea.
I hope that with a lot of hard work I can make something out of my profile here on Dreamstime!
Photo credits: Don Macdonell.
- Staying Put
- Tip of the week: Easily make attractive holiday graphics in photoshop
- Drone Photography - new blog contest
- Giving Tuesday is for the dogs (and cats!)
- Buyers Need The Ugly - Two
- Wildlife Rescue and a Photo Op
- Conceptual Photography: Designing for the Entertainment Industry.
- 10 years on Dreamstime