First sale has motivated me
I signed up to Dreamstime a while ago, well, maybe a year ago or so, I uploaded some photos of which, about 10 were accepted.
I guess after a little while I didn't give much thought to Stock, but one day about a week and a half ago, I came an checked out my account.
I was surprised and quite happy to see that I actually had a earnings balance!
Though not a huge amount of money, I was happy to see that one of my photos sold! This has motivated me to put in the effort to upload and keep working on submitting new photographs.
This is my image that sold once! Gangnam streets in Seoul, South Korea.
I hope that with a lot of hard work I can make something out of my profile here on Dreamstime!
Photo credits: Don Macdonell.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings