First sale and a surprise!!... :)
Sometimes good surprises reach us when we less expect and my first time sales was one of those times!
I didn't got any notification of Dreamstime and I was a bit away of it since I was a bit overloaded with my regular Book Cover design job... when I open my Dreamstime days after I had a great surprise not only one but 4 of my photos were sold!
For a moment I was thinking it was a mistake but no... My 4 Kaidan-in temple photos were purchased! I was W...what??!!
I never imagined that those particular photos I took of my visit to Japan were bought...
All I can do is to deeply thank who did the purchase and that may be of great use in hisher project!
Photo credits: Patricia Miyao Andrade.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)