First sale and a surprise!!... :)
Sometimes good surprises reach us when we less expect and my first time sales was one of those times!
I didn't got any notification of Dreamstime and I was a bit away of it since I was a bit overloaded with my regular Book Cover design job... when I open my Dreamstime days after I had a great surprise not only one but 4 of my photos were sold!
For a moment I was thinking it was a mistake but no... My 4 Kaidan-in temple photos were purchased! I was W...what??!!
I never imagined that those particular photos I took of my visit to Japan were bought...
All I can do is to deeply thank who did the purchase and that may be of great use in hisher project!
Photo credits: Patricia Miyao Andrade.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day