First (and second) editorial image sold!
Ok, I'm been waiting patiently to put up my blog crowing about a success. My turn. ;-)
I've been doing this for a few months to maybe other newbies will like the following info.
First upload: 07/11/2011
First accepted: 07/14/2011
First sale of the trailer image after about 100 views on 09/08/2011
My first sale ever came at 08/05/2011
Currently I have 180 online photos and 14 sales.
Three came last night - one from an image of a condo building with only seven views - (nice!) and the other two were editorial images from the flooding damage of tropical storm Irene.
Sales are encouraging because I feel that I'm been on a learning curve, starting to figure out what type of images are in demand and what it takes from a technical stand point to increase the chance of acceptance and ultimately making a sale.
Photo credits: Peanutroaster.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget