First (and second) editorial image sold!
Ok, I'm been waiting patiently to put up my blog crowing about a success. My turn. ;-)
I've been doing this for a few months to maybe other newbies will like the following info.
First upload: 07/11/2011
First accepted: 07/14/2011
First sale of the trailer image after about 100 views on 09/08/2011
My first sale ever came at 08/05/2011
Currently I have 180 online photos and 14 sales.
Three came last night - one from an image of a condo building with only seven views - (nice!) and the other two were editorial images from the flooding damage of tropical storm Irene.
Sales are encouraging because I feel that I'm been on a learning curve, starting to figure out what type of images are in demand and what it takes from a technical stand point to increase the chance of acceptance and ultimately making a sale.
Photo credits: Peanutroaster.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs