First (and second) editorial image sold!
Ok, I'm been waiting patiently to put up my blog crowing about a success. My turn. ;-)
I've been doing this for a few months to maybe other newbies will like the following info.
First upload: 07/11/2011
First accepted: 07/14/2011
First sale of the trailer image after about 100 views on 09/08/2011
My first sale ever came at 08/05/2011
Currently I have 180 online photos and 14 sales.
Three came last night - one from an image of a condo building with only seven views - (nice!) and the other two were editorial images from the flooding damage of tropical storm Irene.
Sales are encouraging because I feel that I'm been on a learning curve, starting to figure out what type of images are in demand and what it takes from a technical stand point to increase the chance of acceptance and ultimately making a sale.
Photo credits: Peanutroaster.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden