First smartphone pic sale
Today I got my first sale of a picture I had made with a Nokia lumia 1020 smartphone, it shows a rare Aesculapian snake resting on a branch.
During a few months I was only shooting and uploading with the 1020, many photos got rejected and I wondered if I would ever sell any. Meantime I went back to "normal " shooting with my SLR but the whole thing shows that it is indeed possible to sell photos made with a smartphone.
Photo credits: Hans-Peter Egert.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster