First TIFF sale.
Just yesterday I was accepted as an exclusive photographer - and at that time the amount of my upload bonus was greater than my total sales amount.
Then when I logged on this morning I found that one of my images had sold as a TIFF.
This one sale added up to more than the total of all my previous sales.
Thanks to the buyer for choosing my image, and also to Dreamstime for providing such a user friendly way for me to sell my images on line.
Photo credits: Neil Machin.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava