This is the first time for me to creat the account and try to sell my photo in dreamstime. I am really supprise that taking photo not only fulfill my interest, but also can earn some money. I still remember when i first time upload my batch of photos, only got 2 pics approved online and rest of them are totally reject. I learn from a lesson that even if you find that one photo you taken is really good, but other people may not 100% agree with you. Keep in mind and improve the skills continuously. Never give up ~~!!
Photo credits: Alvinku.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project