This is the first time for me to creat the account and try to sell my photo in dreamstime. I am really supprise that taking photo not only fulfill my interest, but also can earn some money. I still remember when i first time upload my batch of photos, only got 2 pics approved online and rest of them are totally reject. I learn from a lesson that even if you find that one photo you taken is really good, but other people may not 100% agree with you. Keep in mind and improve the skills continuously. Never give up ~~!!
Photo credits: Alvinku.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes