First Time As A Stock Photographer
I have 5 photos in my portfolio and still waiting for the other twelve to get approved. I want to concentrate more on still life and nature photography since I don't have enough funds to pay pro models to work for me.
I would appreciate your comments, positive or negative, regarding my photos.
Photo credits: Vittorio Velasquez.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message