First Time As A Stock Photographer
I have 5 photos in my portfolio and still waiting for the other twelve to get approved. I want to concentrate more on still life and nature photography since I don't have enough funds to pay pro models to work for me.
I would appreciate your comments, positive or negative, regarding my photos.
Photo credits: Vittorio Velasquez.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc