First Time As A Stock Photographer
I have 5 photos in my portfolio and still waiting for the other twelve to get approved. I want to concentrate more on still life and nature photography since I don't have enough funds to pay pro models to work for me.
I would appreciate your comments, positive or negative, regarding my photos.
Photo credits: Vittorio Velasquez.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective