First Time As A Stock Photographer
I have 5 photos in my portfolio and still waiting for the other twelve to get approved. I want to concentrate more on still life and nature photography since I don't have enough funds to pay pro models to work for me.
I would appreciate your comments, positive or negative, regarding my photos.
Photo credits: Vittorio Velasquez.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know