First time that isolated object sold!
Little Desire, who has been coaching me on how to improve my photos of isolated objects, recently commented that she was looking forward to when one of those photos would sell.
Well, one did the other day! And right after it was approved, too!!
Thank you, Little Desire, for all the advice that you gave me!!!!
Photo credits: Eclecticelegance.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one