First time stock shoot
Still for my first time out I have managed to get some decent shots to upload to dreamstime so pleased with what I achieved.
I have a couple more trips planned this year to try and get some more so fingers crossed for the weather.
Thanks to Anton9 for the inspiration to shoot stock, I now have to gain confidence with my camera in public places, as I want to get out and shoot people and places, I am not sure on the rules for this so will have to do some research. I don't even like shooting in public yet something very strange about the looks you get when people see a camera, but practise will help.
I plan to get out as much as I can over the coming months to shoot Liverpool, just need the weather now.
Photo credits: Matthew Hart.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road