First time stock shoot
Still for my first time out I have managed to get some decent shots to upload to dreamstime so pleased with what I achieved.
I have a couple more trips planned this year to try and get some more so fingers crossed for the weather.
Thanks to Anton9 for the inspiration to shoot stock, I now have to gain confidence with my camera in public places, as I want to get out and shoot people and places, I am not sure on the rules for this so will have to do some research. I don't even like shooting in public yet something very strange about the looks you get when people see a camera, but practise will help.
I plan to get out as much as I can over the coming months to shoot Liverpool, just need the weather now.
Photo credits: Matthew Hart.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject