First time stock shoot
Still for my first time out I have managed to get some decent shots to upload to dreamstime so pleased with what I achieved.
I have a couple more trips planned this year to try and get some more so fingers crossed for the weather.
Thanks to Anton9 for the inspiration to shoot stock, I now have to gain confidence with my camera in public places, as I want to get out and shoot people and places, I am not sure on the rules for this so will have to do some research. I don't even like shooting in public yet something very strange about the looks you get when people see a camera, but practise will help.
I plan to get out as much as I can over the coming months to shoot Liverpool, just need the weather now.
Photo credits: Matthew Hart.
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk
- Triberg Waterfalls, Germany: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret
- Tip from the Hunters: Safety First