First timer with a lot of questions.
This is my first blog and also my first time trying to sell any of my photography. I am looking for advise, constructive criticism, and maybe some words of encouragement. I would like to know how what type of shots sell, how to take them, and any sort of information on this site. are there any useful tips about this site that I am missing?
I love photography and love sharing the beauty of the world with others, I hope that I can make some money on the way. I have only taken up photography about a year ago, so I am still learning a lot. one of my biggest questions is, how much should I be using Photography to either shape up photos, or just create images to sell. Do digitally created images sell more that a great photo or what?
Photo credits: Edthehead123.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars