First timer with a lot of questions.
This is my first blog and also my first time trying to sell any of my photography. I am looking for advise, constructive criticism, and maybe some words of encouragement. I would like to know how what type of shots sell, how to take them, and any sort of information on this site. are there any useful tips about this site that I am missing?
I love photography and love sharing the beauty of the world with others, I hope that I can make some money on the way. I have only taken up photography about a year ago, so I am still learning a lot. one of my biggest questions is, how much should I be using Photography to either shape up photos, or just create images to sell. Do digitally created images sell more that a great photo or what?
Photo credits: Edthehead123.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know