First timer with a lot of questions.
This is my first blog and also my first time trying to sell any of my photography. I am looking for advise, constructive criticism, and maybe some words of encouragement. I would like to know how what type of shots sell, how to take them, and any sort of information on this site. are there any useful tips about this site that I am missing?
I love photography and love sharing the beauty of the world with others, I hope that I can make some money on the way. I have only taken up photography about a year ago, so I am still learning a lot. one of my biggest questions is, how much should I be using Photography to either shape up photos, or just create images to sell. Do digitally created images sell more that a great photo or what?
Photo credits: Edthehead123.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava