First trip to Africa
In 2005 my girlfriend convinced me to enjoy our holidays in Kenya. First I was not impressed doing this, because my favorite destinations were everywhere, but not in Africa.
We did a one week safari through different National Park like Tsavo East, Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara, Amboseli. Each park has its own exciting flair. We have been traveling not very comfortable, but as close to the nature as possible. And my girlfriend was so happy as she recognized that I began to love this continent. I was so impressed, that I took the chance in one of the most beautiful bushcamps as we enjoyed the sunset at Galana-River to ask my girl if she wants to marry me.. This was the start of a life-journey through Africa. To be continued.....
My wife and me love this continent and we are trying to visit it as often as it is possible. But we also want to protect Africa's nature so that is why we support the Frankfurt zoological society.
Photo credits: Holger Karius.
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it