First try of macro
Recently I have made first attempts to shot macro. Macro photography is an awesome and totally unique experience! I did not make any masterpiece of course. But it was really exciting to try!
I use Canon SRL. And a friend of mine owns Canon 100mm Macro lens (old version). I was lucky to try it out. Impressive lens I must admit! Especially considering its price.
I think this lens is the best one to begin with macro photography.
All the best everyone!
Photo credits: Petr Kirillov.
How to shoot events
- 10 Tips for Using Window’s Built-In Photography Applications
- Pet Adoption Photography: Willow
- How to Capture Cinematic Style Photographs
- Sky is not the limit
- Mastering the Basics: Indesign part 1 of 3
- Weddings: a miracle event, a privilege to photograph
- How I get to the dwarf's house
- Okefenokee Swamp Photographer's Guide: Where to Paddle