First try of macro
Recently I have made first attempts to shot macro. Macro photography is an awesome and totally unique experience! I did not make any masterpiece of course. But it was really exciting to try!
I use Canon SRL. And a friend of mine owns Canon 100mm Macro lens (old version). I was lucky to try it out. Impressive lens I must admit! Especially considering its price.
I think this lens is the best one to begin with macro photography.
All the best everyone!
Photo credits: Petr Kirillov.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one