First try of macro
Recently I have made first attempts to shot macro. Macro photography is an awesome and totally unique experience! I did not make any masterpiece of course. But it was really exciting to try!
I use Canon SRL. And a friend of mine owns Canon 100mm Macro lens (old version). I was lucky to try it out. Impressive lens I must admit! Especially considering its price.
I think this lens is the best one to begin with macro photography.
All the best everyone!
Photo credits: Petr Kirillov.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo