First try of macro
Recently I have made first attempts to shot macro. Macro photography is an awesome and totally unique experience! I did not make any masterpiece of course. But it was really exciting to try!
I use Canon SRL. And a friend of mine owns Canon 100mm Macro lens (old version). I was lucky to try it out. Impressive lens I must admit! Especially considering its price.
I think this lens is the best one to begin with macro photography.
All the best everyone!
Photo credits: Petr Kirillov.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience