First two months on Dreamstime
There are about two months now hangs on that TD. There are still a few photos
I managed to publish, both for reasons of time, which for lack
professionalism. But I must say that the time is always exciting
where I connect, there is curiosity to see if I finally sold
something, or if any image has been approved by the staff.
Unfortunately, for now, have not been able to sell even a
photography. But this situation is for me a motivation. Inspires me
improve technology and pushes me to always seek shots
best images that can compete with those of photographers
established. And I'm sure that, sooner or later happen.
I invite all those like me who are just entering the world of
photo not ever give up and to draw lessons from the great
disappointments that accompany us to the top in this fantastic world!
Courage to all!
ps: post some of my shots, those are the best for me. I accept criticism and comments. :-D
Photo credits: Cristian Carboni.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget