First Two Photos Approved-Yeah
Of course these are cropped to fit in this message, lol
You can see the full versions under my username.
These were taken with a ZTE Zmax at 8MP in broad daylight with very little editing.
Working on getting a new digital camera, but love my fujifilm A820 (2007) however it is no longer usb supported and I am having trouble finding the old SDHC cards to fit it. Any suggestions?
I am so happy :) Thank you forum folks for all your help.
Photo credits: Anna Vanderpool.
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day
- Stock Photography - 5 Secret ideas by Successful Microstockers
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bear
- Autumn is almost over.