First upload with 7D
Received my new 7D camera about a week ago now and I am using a sigma 50mm 1.4 lens on it at the moment. Saved a few hundred euros buying it online. Since I will be studying Film and Visual Image making soon, every saving counts. I am trying to build a film making/photography kit from scratch, on a truly tight budget! I had a lovely day out at the beach and took alot of informal portraits etc that unfortunately I cannot show here. The difference between the 7D and my old coolpix is astounding. The sigma lens is great too. Even though all my shots were hand held and I am brand new to this camera the 7D and sigma combination produced stunning results. Every one was in focus even though I didn't have the camera in Al Servo mode for moving subjects like children running or moving boats, seagulls bobbing in the water etc. I have loads of learning to do on this one, but I am going to enjoy this camera.
Today I will be picking up my second lens, the sigma 70-200 mm OS lens. Looking forward to that too, and seeing what it can do.It gets a great review in "Digital Camera." It needs a waterproof cover, for all weather work.
Here is my first 7D image here at Dreamstime. It was taken in the local harbour area where I live.
Photo credits: Artalis.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People