First Uploads with my New Camera
In my last blog I was asking people for their advice on a new camera. So a big thank you to everyone for your helpful comments. I finally decided to go for the Fuji finepix Hs20 exr. So far it has been brilliant. I love the manual zoom, which not many of the bridge cameras have and I think the quality is very good. I've only used some of the settings so far and I'm really excited to play around with it further.
So these are the first uploads from this camera. So far so good.
Photo credits: Victoria Simmonds.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror