First Uploads with my New Camera
In my last blog I was asking people for their advice on a new camera. So a big thank you to everyone for your helpful comments. I finally decided to go for the Fuji finepix Hs20 exr. So far it has been brilliant. I love the manual zoom, which not many of the bridge cameras have and I think the quality is very good. I've only used some of the settings so far and I'm really excited to play around with it further.
So these are the first uploads from this camera. So far so good.
Photo credits: Victoria Simmonds.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!