First week on DT: 9 uploads and 1st sale
This is my first week on DT and I just want to record my first steps as a beginner.
I registered DT on Nov.19th, 2010 and began to upload my photos on Nov. 21st after a few researches on DT.
As I am not very clear of the acceptance standard of DT yet, I decided to upload a series of photos on the same subject but expreesed differently as a test.
I chose several photos from the album I took on the Christmas eve of last year at Nagoya port, Japan, which are mainly as follows:
Fortunately, most of them passed the reviewing.
I uploaded 15 pics in total last week and 9 of them were accepted, which made my acceptance ratio to be 60%.
A big THANK YOU to the client who baught my image and a big THANK YOU to DT!Xiye.
His views and skills on shooting and image preprocessing really helped me a lot.
His most popular pics which reached level 3 in a very short time also taught me a lot.
Finally, I am greatly encouraged by my first week on DT.
I will keep on shooting, working hard to make more photos accepted and more sales.
I would really welcome any comments and advice to put me forward.
Thanks a lot, everyone. Thanks a lot, DT :)
by 000zzz on Nov. 28th, 2010
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava