First week on DT: 9 uploads and 1st sale
This is my first week on DT and I just want to record my first steps as a beginner.
I registered DT on Nov.19th, 2010 and began to upload my photos on Nov. 21st after a few researches on DT.
As I am not very clear of the acceptance standard of DT yet, I decided to upload a series of photos on the same subject but expreesed differently as a test.
I chose several photos from the album I took on the Christmas eve of last year at Nagoya port, Japan, which are mainly as follows:
Fortunately, most of them passed the reviewing.
I uploaded 15 pics in total last week and 9 of them were accepted, which made my acceptance ratio to be 60%.
A big THANK YOU to the client who baught my image and a big THANK YOU to DT!
His views and skills on shooting and image preprocessing really helped me a lot.
His most popular pics which reached level 3 in a very short time also taught me a lot.
Finally, I am greatly encouraged by my first week on DT.
I will keep on shooting, working hard to make more photos accepted and more sales.
I would really welcome any comments and advice to put me forward.
Thanks a lot, everyone. Thanks a lot, DT :)
by 000zzz on Nov. 28th, 2010
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror