First World War Centenary
In France the ceremonies have started yesterday to commemorate the First World War Centenary.
There will be lots of events all over the country but mainly in the famous WW1 sites as in the French military cemetery of Notre Dame de Lorette in North of France.
One goal is to be able to keep the memory of those dramatic events even if all the participants are no longer alive.
By the way I find it weird to celebrate the begining and not the end of a war...
Photo credits: Astormfr.
- Photoshop: Exploring Colour Popping
- Tips for Shooting a Winter Wonderland
- 6 Unique Christmas Gift Ideas for the Photographer in Your Life
- Tips for Taking Great Pictures in the Snow
- Cameras that Fly!
- Tip of the week: Better Photo Editing Apps
- Home for the Holidays
- Longgang National Geopark, Yunyang, Chongqing, China