In august 2007, my first submission of 5 pictures got one accepted, that future referee one to the right. From the 20% approval of the first little batch, I went to 55% on the next one in september but my technique for white background was far from perfect as you can see with the ballet shoes here . Still, it had some potential.
I had 55 photos online through all winter and did not upload anything from october through may 2008. Hibernation I guess. Still, the sales came in steadily although the volume was low which is normal for a small portfolio. In may this year, i decided to give it a go and upload more. My portfolio has grown from 55 to 369 photos in the last 4 months and I'm happy to say my approval rate for september is 100%. From the september files, you can see that my white background technique has evolved a lot (Special thanks to Zack Arias for that).
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama