First year on Dreamstime
So, I've just hit a year on Dreamstime, and what a year it's been! After being exclusive on another agency for over 7 years, it was a huge decision for me to change over, but I have been most pleasantly surprised with the subsequent sales here for my first year.
I've really enjoyed getting to know the staff and fellow contributors on DT, it is a wonderful place to share and learn and a very happy community to be a part of.
I have no regrets whatsoever in making that big decision to change over, in all truth, I only wish I had moved across sooner!
If anyone is considering going exclusive, I highly recommend it - if one is to be exclusive anywhere, I feel this is the place to be.
Thanks Dreamstime, my first year has been a very positive experience and I am certainly looking forward to a great 2012!
Photo credits: Tamara Bauer.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?