The first you must do!!!
In Easter i make a trip to Madrid. And i think to my self, "great i can relax and i can visit a new country and make some pictures for stock!"
The sad part of the story is that in the first night at Madrid i take some pictures from some buildings and set the ISO to 800. The next day the ISO was still in the 800 and i don
What i want to said is that the preparation is so important as the pictures, place and light. If you don
In the end i can only recover 5 or 6 good images and get my car in the police station for bad parking and a fee of 165€. :)
Photo credits: Paulo Resende.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster