The first you must do!!!
In Easter i make a trip to Madrid. And i think to my self, "great i can relax and i can visit a new country and make some pictures for stock!"
The sad part of the story is that in the first night at Madrid i take some pictures from some buildings and set the ISO to 800. The next day the ISO was still in the 800 and i don
What i want to said is that the preparation is so important as the pictures, place and light. If you don
In the end i can only recover 5 or 6 good images and get my car in the police station for bad parking and a fee of 165€. :)
Photo credits: Paulo Resende.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know