Fishing - peace of mind
I came to live in Ryazan, some time ago. And now I have a new hobby. If the working day was hard, sometimes I'm going to the river Oka. I'm always in the trunk is a small fishing rod and spatula. And all the psychological pressure, I can now very easily reset - fishing perch and other fish. One hour - it's so little. But after all this trouble returns calm and tranquility in the soul. You do not need alcohol or services of psychologists. Only the rod in the trunk.
Photo credits: Aleksey Ubozhenko.
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs