Fishing - peace of mind
I came to live in Ryazan, some time ago. And now I have a new hobby. If the working day was hard, sometimes I'm going to the river Oka. I'm always in the trunk is a small fishing rod and spatula. And all the psychological pressure, I can now very easily reset - fishing perch and other fish. One hour - it's so little. But after all this trouble returns calm and tranquility in the soul. You do not need alcohol or services of psychologists. Only the rod in the trunk.
Photo credits: Aleksey Ubozhenko.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror