I did my first ever shoot with a model the other week which I was very nervous about as ive only ever done macro and landscape photography.
Once you get started its so much fun and you relax and come up with so many more ideas.
I guess the moral of this blog is for all those people who have never shot a model before is do it, its so much fun and you learn so much more as a photographer and I think it makes you a much better one.
Photo credits: , Ant May.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget