I did my first ever shoot with a model the other week which I was very nervous about as ive only ever done macro and landscape photography.
Once you get started its so much fun and you relax and come up with so many more ideas.
I guess the moral of this blog is for all those people who have never shot a model before is do it, its so much fun and you learn so much more as a photographer and I think it makes you a much better one.
Photo credits: , Ant May.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror