I did my first ever shoot with a model the other week which I was very nervous about as ive only ever done macro and landscape photography.
Once you get started its so much fun and you relax and come up with so many more ideas.
I guess the moral of this blog is for all those people who have never shot a model before is do it, its so much fun and you learn so much more as a photographer and I think it makes you a much better one.
Photo credits: , Ant May.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success