Five years in DT
I recall clearly the day when I read an article about microstock agencies in a photomagine. I recall how I typed the address in the browser. As the Net speed was slower, my husband and I had to wait for the page. We were so curious what would appear :-) This moment is one of those that you simply remember because it has brought to a lucky journey.
This year I was also featured photographer... simply it is a wonderful for me to celebrate this "anniversary" with DT :-)
I wish to all of you to have many reasons for :-) like I do today when your milestone comes. I wish you a lot of successes and a jolly time with people here in DT.
Photo credits: Starblue.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?