I've got message - "Your image might have irrelevant or not fully accurate keywords. No admin action has been taken yet. If needed, please edit image info and adjust (click image thumbnail to edit). If the flag is irrelevant or accidental, please ignore or reply politely. Flagged keyword: goose." How I understand some DT user tried to find a bird and got couple of my pics with goose-grass. Folks, kill me if I know whom and how I must reply. I can't find any option for this. Does anybody know?? More questions: how to save this - sign in words like "goose-grass"? And - is it correct English name for this plant Plantago major?
Photo credits: Mjak.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama