I've got message - "Your image might have irrelevant or not fully accurate keywords. No admin action has been taken yet. If needed, please edit image info and adjust (click image thumbnail to edit). If the flag is irrelevant or accidental, please ignore or reply politely. Flagged keyword: goose." How I understand some DT user tried to find a bird and got couple of my pics with goose-grass. Folks, kill me if I know whom and how I must reply. I can't find any option for this. Does anybody know?? More questions: how to save this - sign in words like "goose-grass"? And - is it correct English name for this plant Plantago major?
Photo credits: Mjak.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings