I've got message - "Your image might have irrelevant or not fully accurate keywords. No admin action has been taken yet. If needed, please edit image info and adjust (click image thumbnail to edit). If the flag is irrelevant or accidental, please ignore or reply politely. Flagged keyword: goose." How I understand some DT user tried to find a bird and got couple of my pics with goose-grass. Folks, kill me if I know whom and how I must reply. I can't find any option for this. Does anybody know?? More questions: how to save this - sign in words like "goose-grass"? And - is it correct English name for this plant Plantago major?
Photo credits: Mjak.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)