flash speed and drop waters
flash and drop waters
I take many photos about drop waters. To freeze them in their dropping time, you’d better use the flash of your camera. The light time of a flash is so little, that I estimated it shorter than 1/10000 second. In most case, the flash light is casted to the wall, and the reflected light illuminate the droping waters.
Photo credits: Yunxiang987.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa