flash speed and drop waters
flash and drop waters
I take many photos about drop waters. To freeze them in their dropping time, you’d better use the flash of your camera. The light time of a flash is so little, that I estimated it shorter than 1/10000 second. In most case, the flash light is casted to the wall, and the reflected light illuminate the droping waters.
Photo credits: Yunxiang987.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget