flash speed and drop waters
flash and drop waters
I take many photos about drop waters. To freeze them in their dropping time, you’d better use the flash of your camera. The light time of a flash is so little, that I estimated it shorter than 1/10000 second. In most case, the flash light is casted to the wall, and the reflected light illuminate the droping waters.
Photo credits: Yunxiang987.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon