Flavonoids are polyphenolic secondary metabolites which are widely distributed in higher plants and are thus ingested by humans in their regular food.
Here aresome foods containing flavonoids.
In recent years, scientific and public interest in flavonoids has grown enormously due to their presumed association with beneficial effects against atherosclerosis, osteoporosis, diabetes mellitus or certain cancers. Flavonoid intake in the form of dietary supplements and plant extracts has been steadily increasing.
Flavonoids is my PhD subject.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer