Flavonoids are polyphenolic secondary metabolites which are widely distributed in higher plants and are thus ingested by humans in their regular food.
Here aresome foods containing flavonoids.
In recent years, scientific and public interest in flavonoids has grown enormously due to their presumed association with beneficial effects against atherosclerosis, osteoporosis, diabetes mellitus or certain cancers. Flavonoid intake in the form of dietary supplements and plant extracts has been steadily increasing.
Flavonoids is my PhD subject.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step