Flavonoids are polyphenolic secondary metabolites which are widely distributed in higher plants and are thus ingested by humans in their regular food.
Here aresome foods containing flavonoids.
In recent years, scientific and public interest in flavonoids has grown enormously due to their presumed association with beneficial effects against atherosclerosis, osteoporosis, diabetes mellitus or certain cancers. Flavonoid intake in the form of dietary supplements and plant extracts has been steadily increasing.
Flavonoids is my PhD subject.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Make Money Selling Online Stock Photography With Cheap Camera Equipment
- Getting older!
- Stock Photography - Here is How to Create Images that Sell
- Some of my gear throughout my stock experience
- Camera Equipment for Christmas?
- Izmir (Traveling Turkey Series - 2)
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past