Flavonoids are polyphenolic secondary metabolites which are widely distributed in higher plants and are thus ingested by humans in their regular food.
Here aresome foods containing flavonoids.
In recent years, scientific and public interest in flavonoids has grown enormously due to their presumed association with beneficial effects against atherosclerosis, osteoporosis, diabetes mellitus or certain cancers. Flavonoid intake in the form of dietary supplements and plant extracts has been steadily increasing.
Flavonoids is my PhD subject.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings