Flawed Characters Bring Life to Your Novel
Flawed Characters Bring Life to Your Novel by Connie Briscoe
"If you’re writing a novel with a perfect lead character, I don’t want to read it. All fictional characters should have flaws, just as all people do. Especially main characters. Trying to follow a perfect main character through the hundreds of pages of a novel would be unbelievable, not to mention unbelievably boring. Even Jesus had flaws. Flaws add depth and drama to a novel just as they do in life. ...... " read more
Photo credits: Mariaam.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips