Flooding Before Xmas
Recently, it has not stopped raining in Ireland.. and it has caused some very bad flooding. Fortunately our house is ok, but there are may businesses and homes that have been ruined by these floods. Say a little prayer for the families that have lost everything just weeks before Christmas, and say a thanks for your warm and dry home.
Here are a few shots of some beautiful houses that were flooded close by to where i live....
and the roads.....
Take care everyone during these wintery months - rebecca x
Photo credits: Rebeccaosborn.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!