Flooding Before Xmas
Recently, it has not stopped raining in Ireland.. and it has caused some very bad flooding. Fortunately our house is ok, but there are may businesses and homes that have been ruined by these floods. Say a little prayer for the families that have lost everything just weeks before Christmas, and say a thanks for your warm and dry home.
Here are a few shots of some beautiful houses that were flooded close by to where i live....
and the roads.....
Take care everyone during these wintery months - rebecca x
Photo credits: Rebeccaosborn.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget