Flooding Before Xmas
Recently, it has not stopped raining in Ireland.. and it has caused some very bad flooding. Fortunately our house is ok, but there are may businesses and homes that have been ruined by these floods. Say a little prayer for the families that have lost everything just weeks before Christmas, and say a thanks for your warm and dry home.
Here are a few shots of some beautiful houses that were flooded close by to where i live....
and the roads.....
Take care everyone during these wintery months - rebecca x
Photo credits: Rebeccaosborn.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays