Flooding Before Xmas
Recently, it has not stopped raining in Ireland.. and it has caused some very bad flooding. Fortunately our house is ok, but there are may businesses and homes that have been ruined by these floods. Say a little prayer for the families that have lost everything just weeks before Christmas, and say a thanks for your warm and dry home.
Here are a few shots of some beautiful houses that were flooded close by to where i live....
and the roads.....
Take care everyone during these wintery months - rebecca x
Photo credits: Rebeccaosborn.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon