The first day of spring has finally arrived here in our beautiful country, South Africa. We had an abundance of rain during June and July which has been such a blessing! Our dams are overflowing once again for the first time in years. Hopefully the rain will continue to fall over our entire country during the months of spring and summer this year as well as next year. I do, however, look forward to warmer months ahead after an exceptionally cold winter.
What I am most looking forward to is the fact that this is the time of the year when life becomes more adventurous – road trips, camping trips, beach vibes, braai’s with friends and all the other wonderful things in between!
Photo credits: Lindsay Basson.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?