Flowers is the most well converted subject on DT but still this topic is not closed for new fresh one view, but how to look on flower to see something new? I have some tips for searching fresh view in this subject.
First change the perspective of looking on it. View from top is to usually maybe look at it from lower or even “ant” perspective it should give some unexpected new impression.
Second create some visual effect by your self, don’t wait for rain take it with your self on walk, plastic water spray bottle for example, also don’t wait until the wind will stop take some shots with “long open lens” (have no idea if right this correct if not correct me).
Here are some of tips that I learned from books, internet, observation. If you have some of yours sheared with us so we could experiment.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step