Flowers is the most well converted subject on DT but still this topic is not closed for new fresh one view, but how to look on flower to see something new? I have some tips for searching fresh view in this subject.
First change the perspective of looking on it. View from top is to usually maybe look at it from lower or even “ant” perspective it should give some unexpected new impression.
Second create some visual effect by your self, don’t wait for rain take it with your self on walk, plastic water spray bottle for example, also don’t wait until the wind will stop take some shots with “long open lens” (have no idea if right this correct if not correct me).
Here are some of tips that I learned from books, internet, observation. If you have some of yours sheared with us so we could experiment.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget