It seems that this year the northern half of the United States is getting a late run of the Flu season.
It's bad enough when we as adults get sick because aside from trying to get well again it seems almost impossible to do anything else.
The flu can turn a simple math problem into an intense thinking procedure.
But when little children get sick it really breaks my heart. they are so innocent that it just doesn't seem fair that they should have to deal with it.
I am hoping that as the winter leaves so will the flu bug. I have seen enough of that beast this year and so far have escaped it's grip.
Wouldn't it be great if it never returned?
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People