It seems that this year the northern half of the United States is getting a late run of the Flu season.
It's bad enough when we as adults get sick because aside from trying to get well again it seems almost impossible to do anything else.
The flu can turn a simple math problem into an intense thinking procedure.
But when little children get sick it really breaks my heart. they are so innocent that it just doesn't seem fair that they should have to deal with it.
I am hoping that as the winter leaves so will the flu bug. I have seen enough of that beast this year and so far have escaped it's grip.
Wouldn't it be great if it never returned?
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience