Flu Season Ahead
The Flu season comes along almost as predictable as fall, spring, and summer.
Although we are paying much closer attention to this year than most.
The H1N1 has the potential to be a different kind of beast. Some say it's over rated and some say it will be a world wide event.
One of the reasons we watch this so close is because this type of event has happened before with devastating results. The Spanish Flu in 1918 killed millions of people and spread accross the planet in mind boggling speed.
We still don't fully understand how that all happened but we know we don't want anything like it again.
In the next few months we will see how it will all play out. I hope and pray that you all will be safe.
I really hope that at the end of winter we can say that it just went away and faded into history like the y2k.
But I will be washing my hands often and taking every precaution I can just in case. I hope you will too.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava