Flugtag 2010, Istanbul
Flugtag , flying fiesta was the fun of last sunday for Istanbul habitants and many other visitors who came from various countries.
I captured some editorial images of the contributors who tried to fly over the blue waters of Marmara sea with their own designed hand-made model airplanes.
Here are some of my images. I hope you like them
Thanks for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images