Flugtag 2010, Istanbul
Flugtag , flying fiesta was the fun of last sunday for Istanbul habitants and many other visitors who came from various countries.
I captured some editorial images of the contributors who tried to fly over the blue waters of Marmara sea with their own designed hand-made model airplanes.
Here are some of my images. I hope you like them
Thanks for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget