Fog Floating Over Little East River - Dreamstime
The mountains of river’s banks have great numbers of peaks with thick and deep green vegetation all the year, from May to September of every year the aqueous vapor steams up from the river’s surface and changes into heavy fog. As the fog curls up and mixes together with cloud of low sky, a mysterious and attractive phenomenon comes into true.
When mist floats over the water surface and moves about by light breeze,it simply looks like “a great soft silk belt brandished by a dancing Fairy Maiden”, the view gets more splendid and magnificent! Now Fog Floating Over Little East River has been rated universally as Chinese unique scenery!
Photo credits: Xiao Zhuhua.
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone
- Tip of the Week: Of Rodents and Patience
- Location Spotlight: Vogel State Park, Georgia USA
- Dog Rescue Photography: Scared Lee
- Portfolio Milestone: 1000 images uploaded and accepted