Fog Floating Over Little East River
The mountains of river’s banks have great numbers of peaks with thick and deep green vegetation all the year, from May to September of every year the aqueous vapor steams up from the river’s surface and changes into heavy fog. As the fog curls up and mixes together with cloud of low sky, a mysterious and attractive phenomenon comes into true.
When mist floats over the water surface and moves about by light breeze,it simply looks like “a great soft silk belt brandished by a dancing Fairy Maiden”, the view gets more splendid and magnificent! Now Fog Floating Over Little East River has been rated universally as Chinese unique scenery!
Photo credits: Xiao Zhuhua.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings