Follow up on my career move
I am going to become a full time pro photographer or die trying.
But first I have to get past all the bureaucrats that are momentarily making it very very difficult for me.
My situation seems rather special to them.
I am working for 8 years now in The Netherlands and I am of Netherlands nationality. However moved to Belgium where I bought my house. In my case I am paying all my income tax to the dutch gov.
Now it comes. I first will have to proof that my only connection with Belgium is my house before I can get my unemployment money from them. In this age you'll have to do everything online. Easy and convenient. Where it not that they introduced the digital autograph or so called DigID. You'll nee that in order to do all these things online. BUT in order to receive a DigID they cross reference my social ID number with the place I live in. What a surprise that only addresse in the Netherlands are accepted.
So let's write a mail to these instances.
They urge me to call them on a service telephone number. DUGH these kind of numbers can only be called using a phone in the country you are calling from to. AND I AM IN Belgium.
These people are so unbelievably stupid. You wonder why I am the one who's unemployed.
Photo credits: Oscar Calero.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava