Follow up on my career move
I am going to become a full time pro photographer or die trying.
But first I have to get past all the bureaucrats that are momentarily making it very very difficult for me.
My situation seems rather special to them.
I am working for 8 years now in The Netherlands and I am of Netherlands nationality. However moved to Belgium where I bought my house. In my case I am paying all my income tax to the dutch gov.
Now it comes. I first will have to proof that my only connection with Belgium is my house before I can get my unemployment money from them. In this age you'll have to do everything online. Easy and convenient. Where it not that they introduced the digital autograph or so called DigID. You'll nee that in order to do all these things online. BUT in order to receive a DigID they cross reference my social ID number with the place I live in. What a surprise that only addresse in the Netherlands are accepted.
So let's write a mail to these instances.
They urge me to call them on a service telephone number. DUGH these kind of numbers can only be called using a phone in the country you are calling from to. AND I AM IN Belgium.
These people are so unbelievably stupid. You wonder why I am the one who's unemployed.
Photo credits: Oscar Calero.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles