Following Up on Sorting Old Photos
Happily, this morning several more shots were approved. The photos were all "old" ones that I shot prior to ever thinking about trying a stock photography site. My uploads focused on my time in Colorado. And no, not everything I submitted made it, there were a fair amount of "duds".
Not complaining. Some shots I enjoy aren't suited to stock photos and I get it. But the turn downs were worth investigating! Sorry to say none of my shots from Hovenweep National Monument made it, so I'll re-examine them to see if there's anything that would work (the place is amazing).
The positive in all of this is simple. Your old photos might just fit in at a stock photography!
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer