Following Up on Sorting Old Photos
Happily, this morning several more shots were approved. The photos were all "old" ones that I shot prior to ever thinking about trying a stock photography site. My uploads focused on my time in Colorado. And no, not everything I submitted made it, there were a fair amount of "duds".
Not complaining. Some shots I enjoy aren't suited to stock photos and I get it. But the turn downs were worth investigating! Sorry to say none of my shots from Hovenweep National Monument made it, so I'll re-examine them to see if there's anything that would work (the place is amazing).
The positive in all of this is simple. Your old photos might just fit in at a stock photography!
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location