Following Up on Sorting Old Photos
Happily, this morning several more shots were approved. The photos were all "old" ones that I shot prior to ever thinking about trying a stock photography site. My uploads focused on my time in Colorado. And no, not everything I submitted made it, there were a fair amount of "duds".
Not complaining. Some shots I enjoy aren't suited to stock photos and I get it. But the turn downs were worth investigating! Sorry to say none of my shots from Hovenweep National Monument made it, so I'll re-examine them to see if there's anything that would work (the place is amazing).
The positive in all of this is simple. Your old photos might just fit in at a stock photography!
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays