Following Up on Sorting Old Photos
Happily, this morning several more shots were approved. The photos were all "old" ones that I shot prior to ever thinking about trying a stock photography site. My uploads focused on my time in Colorado. And no, not everything I submitted made it, there were a fair amount of "duds".
Not complaining. Some shots I enjoy aren't suited to stock photos and I get it. But the turn downs were worth investigating! Sorry to say none of my shots from Hovenweep National Monument made it, so I'll re-examine them to see if there's anything that would work (the place is amazing).
The positive in all of this is simple. Your old photos might just fit in at a stock photography!
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo