Food As Photography
Here are some of the foods I have captured before they became my meal. I use my studio for most captures and at times when available I would use nature lighting. Using studio lights are always a challenge because there are so many ways to use LIGHTING in the studio. Still life photography is always satisfying.
Photo credits: Aughty Venable.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa