Food photography and herbs - Dreamstime
Hi to all
JUST A TIP
I always thought that fresh herbs will make my food photos pop up
I have always some pots of fresh herbs in my kitchen such MINT, OREGANO and PARSLEY
It is very easy to have those herbs, just little water, and the result is fabulous, something fresh in your img.
Photo credits: , Jimakosbook.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images