Food Photography. My first steps into this world
It is not very easy to journey in the world of Food Photography. Even less when you are hungry ;) .
But seriously there are many adjustments and things you must consider to make the food look natural and actually part of an edible dish.
I will like some recommendations on the subject if possible since this is my first successful try accepted on DT. It was a great Garlic roasted Chicken which my wife made with lots of love. =) Enjoy!!
Photo credits: Carlos Cupeles.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget