Food Photography. My first steps into this world
It is not very easy to journey in the world of Food Photography. Even less when you are hungry ;) .
But seriously there are many adjustments and things you must consider to make the food look natural and actually part of an edible dish.
I will like some recommendations on the subject if possible since this is my first successful try accepted on DT. It was a great Garlic roasted Chicken which my wife made with lots of love. =) Enjoy!!
Photo credits: Carlos Cupeles.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images