Food Photography. My first steps into this world
It is not very easy to journey in the world of Food Photography. Even less when you are hungry ;) .
But seriously there are many adjustments and things you must consider to make the food look natural and actually part of an edible dish.
I will like some recommendations on the subject if possible since this is my first successful try accepted on DT. It was a great Garlic roasted Chicken which my wife made with lots of love. =) Enjoy!!
Photo credits: Carlos Cupeles.
- Work Trips- How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software