As a professional chef, I decidet, to try probably the most difficult subject in phography - food. Every day I'm cooking, creating new dishes/meals but for photography purposes they should look totally different. So I start from new year 2009 as hard as I can, be my own chef, stylist and photographer. I hope my food pictures will be better and better and maybe one day I will see my picture in some good foog magazine. Here's some example of first submissions.
Photo credits: Tomas24.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images