As a professional chef, I decidet, to try probably the most difficult subject in phography - food. Every day I'm cooking, creating new dishes/meals but for photography purposes they should look totally different. So I start from new year 2009 as hard as I can, be my own chef, stylist and photographer. I hope my food pictures will be better and better and maybe one day I will see my picture in some good foog magazine. Here's some example of first submissions.
Photo credits: Tomas24.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!