Footage - to...do or not to do?
My dearest friends! I felt a "victim" in a newly born stream of video at DT. Footage is fun... It's nice looking for some scenes to capture, but... I ask myself if there are chances it can be as popular as stills? Should I dedicate my time to it, taking it from photos?... Just because it's not my main occupation - rather a serious hobby. What do you think about footage - to do or not to do?...
Photo credits: Msalena.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready