The Forbidden City in the nice weather
The Imperial Palace is also called Forbidden City,it was first started building in 1407,and cost two hundred thousand workers for fourteen years,and,completed in 1420.All its palaces consist of 9999 rooms."9" is recognized as a favorable number in China.
These days,the Imperial Palace opens to chinese students freely on Tuesdays.There are treasures which have more than five thousand years' history.You can take a look if you are doubting.
Photo credits: Sang Lei.
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)
- How to download Dreamstime images for free
- Waves: Providing You With The Power To Calm Your Inner Spirit