The Forbidden City in the nice weather
The Imperial Palace is also called Forbidden City,it was first started building in 1407,and cost two hundred thousand workers for fourteen years,and,completed in 1420.All its palaces consist of 9999 rooms."9" is recognized as a favorable number in China.
These days,the Imperial Palace opens to chinese students freely on Tuesdays.There are treasures which have more than five thousand years' history.You can take a look if you are doubting.
Photo credits: Sang Lei.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles