The Forbidden City in the nice weather
The Imperial Palace is also called Forbidden City,it was first started building in 1407,and cost two hundred thousand workers for fourteen years,and,completed in 1420.All its palaces consist of 9999 rooms."9" is recognized as a favorable number in China.
These days,the Imperial Palace opens to chinese students freely on Tuesdays.There are treasures which have more than five thousand years' history.You can take a look if you are doubting.
Photo credits: Sang Lei.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo