It happens to me from time to time. I take shots and put images to my hard disk to process later, but then I have no time for a week or so. Or something attracts my attention and I took new shots and completely go mad on them and so, old ones stay forgotten.
And so, I decided to start March with careful inspecting my HD instead of taking new photos. And it turns out to be a good idea since I found couple of dozens photos quite suitable to be uploaded on DT. And so, I processed them and uploaded and most of them have been just approved.
I would like to say that it makes sense to inspect your HD from time to time. Some interesting photos may be kept there forgotten.
Like these ones which I re-discovered lately:
Photo credits: , Igor Sokalski.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images