It happens to me from time to time. I take shots and put images to my hard disk to process later, but then I have no time for a week or so. Or something attracts my attention and I took new shots and completely go mad on them and so, old ones stay forgotten.
And so, I decided to start March with careful inspecting my HD instead of taking new photos. And it turns out to be a good idea since I found couple of dozens photos quite suitable to be uploaded on DT. And so, I processed them and uploaded and most of them have been just approved.
I would like to say that it makes sense to inspect your HD from time to time. Some interesting photos may be kept there forgotten.
Like these ones which I re-discovered lately:
Photo credits: , Igor Sokalski.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget